Eyebrow Lamination FAQs
Looking for answers to all your brow lamination questions? You’ve come to the right place because our estheticians have the answers.
Yes, of course! We’ll apply the tint after the brow lamination, leaving you with bold, beautiful brows that match your style.
When cared for properly, laminated brows can last four to six weeks. Be sure to comb the brows in the desired direction every morning with a spoolie to ensure they remain in place.
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use Esthetic Haus Brow Elixir or Neubrow 24 hours after treatment and daily.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat for at least 24 hours (sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms, and swimming pools).
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid the temptation to over-touch the brow area after treatment. Touching can add oils from fingers, and this could clog pores.
we're featured in: